Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas in Spokane!

We had so much fun with our family for Christmas. We ended up going to Garry and Andrea's house in Spokane. I was able to meet Staci and we all got to meet her fiance Matt for the first time. They flew in from Alaska and were a lot of fun to be with. I hope I spelled everyones names right... don't forget... I'm still new to the family :)


Derrick playing with Kaiya


Me loving the little girls- Kaiya and Natalie


Jennifer, Andrea, Matt and Kaiya


Carson, Natalie, and Andrea


We got the Office from Staci and Matt- Thanks guys!


Mom, Kori, Matt and Staci

Making some music!

Derrick and Kaiya playing

Kaiya loved to hold baby Natalie

Christmas morning




Christmas Eve

Playing in her new Christmas jammies


How cute is this picture?!




Kori

Carson eating some yummy chocolates that he helped Tara make


Carson put this hat on Natalie. So cute!




Garry and Natalie


The chefs in the kitchen


Derrick let me open my presents before we left


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I had to laugh when I noticed your tiny tree!

    ReplyDelete