Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Details

Ok everyone- here's the deal on our new house:

I think we shocked my entire family, one, because I'm the last child anyone ever expected to settle down in Twin, and two, because the house is about two block south of my parent's house and is even in their ward (we can see the temple from the master bedroom).

It has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and we are really excited about the back yard- it has a big deck and a hot tub that's going to be Derrick's new best friend.

It needs a little fixin up but the good thing is that nothing major needs done. We learned our lesson from all that my parents went through with their hardwood floors so we are going to get ours refinished before we move in. We have a lease a lease on our apartment until March so we will have a month and a half to get things moved over.

I couldn't be more excited about having space for our things. We have been living without a kitchen table because we haven't had the space for one. Derrick says it won't take me long before I've got the house filled- he sure loves my passion for shopping :)

2 comments:

  1. Jake and I are excited about the hot tub! Can't wait until you move it, its so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys! Won't it be nice not to have to eat at your coffee table anymore?! I'm excited to come see it.

    ReplyDelete