Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ouch Chawlie!


Derrick had a seriously deviated septum which he had corrected by Dr. Smith last week. The first couple of days were miserable for him but he is doing much better. He has to have his cast on for one more week and apparently getting the packing out last Sunday was more horrific then child birth. He let me take a picture this morning but he doesn't want me posting any from the day of his surgery. He had to have gauze under his nose held on by a strap that hooked behind each ear. All of the nurses in my office commented on what a sweetheart he is and he melted my heart when he kept asking me to stay in the room and hold his hand.


1 comment:

  1. Poor baby :) I'm glad he has you to take care of him. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete