Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wedding Pictures


Our rings in my bouquet


Me and my dad waiting to walk down the aisle

So excited


Our shoes



He got to see me before the ceremony because we wanted to get pictures













I love Derrick's face in this picture... just so excited










My friends Janeal and Paula took the pictures at our wedding for us. It ended up being freezing cold and windy so I'm glad everyone was so great. The rest of the wedding pictures are coming. Both Janea and Paula have been so busy that they gave me a few and are working on the rest- thanks guys! It's funny because I thought I would be so concerned about getting pictures and making sure everything was perfect, but the day came and the only thing I could think about was becoming Mrs. Hope. Such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment