Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This Has Never Happened Before!

Last night I decided I would transfer all of the pictures from my camera to the computer so I could put them on here. Well, I have no idea what I did but I accidentaly deleted all of the pictures! I found a program that will restore them back onto the memory card but it costs $39.99 so I'm still deciding whether or not I want them. Hmmm....

Everyone came home for Thanksgiving and we had a great time. On Thursday morning we went to the Turkey Trot (a 3 mile run... or walk... or troot) in Burley. Jake was fastest in the family... Pam, Lex, Cole and Derrick all came in next... then my dad... and finally my mom, McKenzie and me. It was actually a lot of fun. My grandma and grandpa Spaulding came over and we had a huge lunch and then crashed while we watched football. At 3:00am on Friday I dragged Derrick and his little sister (who stayed the night with us) out of bed and met Lex, Pam, and my mom at Wal Mart. It was insane! The stupid thing about it: we didn't even buy anything! We went to Target afterward and got a couple of things before we went home and crawled back into bed for a few hours. That night Cole and Pam, their friends Brent and Marena, and Derrick and I went to Boise for the BSU vs. Nevada game and froze our booties off... but loved every minute of it.

I'm so glad I got to be with my family for Thanksgiving! I love everyone so much!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time being home with everyone! I have lots of pictures from Thanksgiving that I can share with you.

    ReplyDelete